As a professional San Antonio commercial roofing installation and repair company, we can help maintain or replace your existing roof. We are committed to performing a superior job and delivering great customer service in the process.
Our commercial roofing contractors have extensive experience and knowledge with all types of commercial roof systems including asphalt shingles, metal roofs, built-up , modified bitumen and single-ply (TPO, PVC, EPDM).
Commercial Roofing Installation in San Antonio
Depend on our expert roofing team in San Antonio, when you need a quality, durable commercial roof installation.
At McAllen Valley Roofing Co., we specialize in commercial roofing installations for any type of commercial building. There’s no project too big or too small that we can’t handle with complete customer care.
If you are in need of roofing installation on your commercial property, call our office and we can provide you with a written estimate. We utilize the highest quality tools and techniques on every commercial roofing project.
Commercial Roof Repair in San Antonio
Commercial roof repair done right is a great investment. It lasts for years and eliminates the need for an immediate, costly roof replacement.
We start by conducting an inspection of your roof to determine the extent and complexity of the repair. We will then provide you with a written estimate for the proposed repair.
Once you accept the estimate and agree to start the repair, our crew will get to work. We keep you up to date on the progress of the repair and let you know if we uncover any additional problems.
Experience With All Types of Roofing Systems
- Built-up roofs (coal tar pitch and asphalt)
- Single-ply (TPO, PVC, EPDM) modified bitumen
- Metal roof assemblies (standing seam, R-panel, flat seam)
- Shingle Roofing, Clay Tile Roofing, Slate Roofing
- Solvent and waterborne polymeric roof coatings
- Restoration systems and cements (acrylic, neoprene, styrene butadiene, urethane, polyvinyl acetate, elastomeric)
- Bituminous roof coatings and cements (black and aluminum)
- Solvent and waterborne polymer modified roof coatings and cements (combination of polymeric technology and bitumen technology)
- Liquid-applied monolithic membranes
Free Commercial Roofing Estimate & Inspection
Call McAllen Valley Roofing Co. today at 210-904-3075 and we can help you with any of your commercial roofing needs. We provide services to all of the San Antonio area.