Castle Hills Roofing Contractors
Top-Rated Castle Hills Roofer
“I believe 100% in customer service and client satisfaction. If you choose to go with McAllen Valley Roofing Co. you will be hiring a craftsman with experience and ultimate integrity.”
That’s a quote from our founder and CEO, Alfredo V. And at McAllen Valley Roofing Co. in Castle Hills, we stand by what we say when we tell you we offer only the best in customer experience, and do our job with integrity in mind each step of the way.
Here at McAllen Valley Roofing Company we specialize in the repair and installation of all different types of roofing systems. Whether you are looking to install asphalt roofing, slate roofing, metal roofing, solar roofing, or any other type of roofing, we have the tools, equipment, and expertise to get it done right!
Why does it matter? Did you know that the lifespan of your roof depends greatly on the workmanship with which it was installed? Roofing can last you for many years, but only if it is installed properly. That’s why we ensure that all of our contractors are backed by SELECT Shingle Master certifications by CertainTeed. With this top level of certification you can feel assured that your roofing contractor represents the highest quality of standards, excellence, and service in the roofing industry.
Regular Maintenance Checks
In addition to installing, remodeling, and repairing roofing, we also offer regular maintenance checks on your roof. It’s generally recommended that you have your roofing checked 1-2 times per year, and before any large storm that is set to hit the area. When performing maintenance checks we look for:
● Interior signs of roof damage (water spots, leaks, and mold or mildew)
● Exterior signs of roof damage (buckled shingles, missing shingles, cracks, tears, holes)
● Flashing damage
● Clogged or damaged gutters
● Additional components like chimneys, skylights, pipes, and vents
● Proper attic ventilation
● Missing or damaged elements
● Safety signage (for commercial properties)
● Any other repairs that need to be fixed
About Our Contractors
At McAllen Valley Roofing Company, our contractors have over 30 years of combined experience and are backed by the highest level of certification offered by CertainTeed. All of our contractors are licenced and insured with the highest level of protection for you and your family. We also follow all laws and guidelines as provided by the state of Texas and ensure that all of our workers are backed by general liability insurance and worker’s compensation if ever needed.
With over 30 years in the industry, our contractors have experience, education, and knowledge working with all different types of roofing systems and materials. Whether you need help with repairs, installations, or remodels, our contractors have what it takes to do the job – no matter how big or small!
Your roof is a large investment, and anytime you make a large investment you want to protect that investment. That’s why, in addition to roofing repairs, installations, and maintenance checks, we also offer roof cleanings. During a scheduled cleaning we will:
● Clear your roof of any debris
● Clean out your gutters
● Wash away any built up mold or mildew
● Clean and inspect your flashing and chimney
● Inspect your roof for any damages or repair needs
● Trim away any damaged or loose tree branches
● Check your attic for signs of water damage or mold
● Check for loose or buckled shingles, or any other signs of exterior damage
Residential vs. Commercial Roofing:
At McAllen Valley Roofing Company, we offer both residential and commercial roofing services. Because commercial roofing services require specialized knowledge and utilize specialized tools, it’s not offered by all roofing companies.
The specialized designs and added complexity of commercial roofs make them more difficult and time consuming to install than most residential properties. Not only do commercial properties have a larger area to cover than most residential homes, but they also have a lower sloped or entirely flat roof which requires different experience, knowledge, and equipment to install.
Most commercial properties also require more maintenance to stay in good shape, so once we have installed your roofing we can also send someone out for regular maintenance checks to ensure that your building is protected all year round.
Hail and Storm Damage
Here in Castle Hills, Texas, hail and other storms are a common part of life. Unfortunately, inclement weather can wreak havoc on our roofs. While there are some roofing materials that stand up better in a storm than others, all materials are subject to damage if the storm is strong enough. How can we help?
● We can come out and do a roof inspection before a large storm to ensure that you have no existing roof problems that could turn into larger problems during a storm.
● We can educate you on how to prepare your roofing for stormy weather.
● We can inform you about which roofing options hold up the best under strong winds, hailstorms, rainstorms, and other types of storms.
● We can inspect your roofing after a large storm to ensure no damage has been incurred.
● We can perform any repairs necessary if your roof has been damaged in a storm