Alamo Heights RoofingTailored roofing solutions designed to protect your home.
Top-Rated Alamo Heights Roofer
Looking for a top-rated roofer in Alamo Heights, Texas? At McAllen Valley Roofing Co., we have everything you need for your roofing repair, remodeling, and restoration needs.
At McAllen Valley Roofing Co., we pride ourselves on our exceptional workmanship and our use of high-quality materials. We strongly value our relationships with our clients and work closely with them to ensure that they have a say in the roofing process each and every step of the way.
Our professional team of roofers has over 30 years of combined experience in the roofing industry and can install a variety of different roofing systems for both homes and commercial properties. We work with all roofing types including shingles, metal, flat roofs, and much more.
Here at McAllen Valley Roofing Co., customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We offer competitive pricing and workmanship warranties and will not ever leave a job until our customers are 100% happy and satisfied with the end result.
Alamo Heights Roofing Types & Systems
Asphalt Shingles are by far the most popular type of roofing shingle here in Alamo Heights. People like them because they are the most cost-effective option. They are relatively durable and are designed to last approximately 15-30 years depending on the brand.
Wooden Shingles and Shakes
Wooden shingles are a good option for those who are going for a rustic look. They look excellent on bungalows, cottages, cabins, and Victorian-style homes. They are designed to last longer than asphalt shingles and have an average lifespan of between 30-50 years.
Metal roofing is made out of steel, zinc, copper, alloy, or aluminum. It is one of the most durable types of roofing that you can buy and lasts anywhere between 30 and 50 years. The impact resistance of metal roofing makes them very popular in the Alamo Heights area. They are also low-maintenance and energy-efficient.
Concrete roofing is one of the oldest forms of roofing but has been modernized to meet the needs of newer homes. It is most well known for being lightweight, along with extremely tough and durable. When installed properly a concrete roof can provide over 50 years of use. It is commonly found on Spanish and European styles of home.
Solar roofing is roofing that generates its own energy. Solar roofing is on the more expensive side of roofing but should last the duration of the time that you own your home. It also pays for itself over time by reducing the cost of your energy bills. In some cases, you may even receive a tax credit for insulation.
Of course, these are just a few of the many different types of roofing that we install. To learn more about these roofing types, or any other type of roofing, give us a call at 210-361-8465.
Licenses and Certifications:
● We have been assigned an A+ rating with the BBB Accredited Business
● We are certified with CertainTeed SELECT ShingleMaster (SSM)
○ SELECT ShingleMaster is the top level of roofing certification offered by CertainTeed. This represents the “highest standards of excellence, quality, and knowledge in the shingle roofing industry”. When installing roofing with a CertainTeed SELECT ShingleMaster, you can feel certain that your contractors have undergone rigorous testing and have provided proof of both worker’s compensation and liability insurance. Extended warranties are also often offered for CertainTeed ShingleMasters.
● We are a member of the National Roofing Contractors Associations (NRCA)
○ The NRCA serves as a full resource of information for roofers in the industry and their customers. It has long been a leading authority in the roofing industry as a source of education, advocacy, technology, and information.
● We received the BBB Mary G. Moad Pinnacle Award in 2019
○ In 2019, we received the BBB Mary G. Moad Pinnacle Award to represent our excellence in quality, management, and service.
● We are licensed and insured
○ At McAllen Valley Roofing, you can always rest assured that our company complies with all Texas state laws and that we are licensed and insured for your protection.
What Do We Do?
At McAllen Valley Roofing Co, we can take care of all your roofing needs. Whether you need a simple repair, a remodel, or a complete roofing renovation, we have the tools and equipment to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
We work with all different roofing types and can install/repair both sloped and flat roofs. We have experience working on both residential and commercial properties and have the specialized tools and equipment to meet all commercial roofing needs.
At McAllen Valley Roofing Co, we also have plenty of experience with storm damage. In Alamo Heights, we see a lot of hail damage. From hail hits to leaks, to loss of granules, hail damage is common throughout this region of Texas. And while hail damage is sometimes inevitable, we believe that prevention is key. That’s why we recommend having your roofing inspected 1-2 times per year, or before any large predicted storm.
In addition to hail storms, we can also prepare your roofing for large wind storms, rain storms, or any other type of strong weather.